1337 Lower Campus Rd. Honolulu HI 96822 us
Stan Sherriff Center Seating / Admission Policy
UH Manoa students only will be admitted with a current validated UH Manoa student ID to any UH Manoa home men's or women's volleyball or basketball event at the Stan Sheriff Center (SSC).
- ID will be scanned upon entry to the SSC. Tickets will not be issued.
- First come, first served in designated lower level sections.
- Lower Level F, rows 8 - 21
- Lower Level G, rows 13 - 21
- For women's basketball, all seats in the lower level of the SSC are designated general admission
- All seats in the above mentioned sections are general admission.
- Your validated UH Manoa ID must also be shown at the entry points to the designated sections in order to access the UH Manoa student seats.
- In the event that all seats in the lower designated areas are filled, upper level reserved seats will be provided based on availability.
Guest Ticket Policy
UH-Manoa student guest tickets may be obtained in the following way:
- Students may purchase a reserved guest seat in sections of the venue that are not assigned for student seats, subject to availability, and receive a complimentary reserved admission ticket next to it. Depending on capacity, the University of Hawai‘i Manoa Athletics Department may need to review guest ticket policy.
- Guest tickets can be purchased at the Stan Sheriff Center Ticket Office during regular office hours. UH Manoa students holding reserved admission tickets must still enter the event with a valid UH ID for admittance.